Role: Program and Events Manager Exempt, Full Time
The Bozeman Area Community Foundation is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual for a Program and Events Manager position based in Bozeman, Montana. This dynamic position combines the responsibilities of an events coordinator, programs manager, public speaker and convener.
Purpose: To maintain and enrich BACF programs and events while ensuring that these initiatives meet nonprofit and community needs.
Reports to: Executive Director
Primary Activities and Outputs:
- Coordinate all tasks and logistics associated with all BACF programs and events including but not limited to Give Big Gallatin Valley, the Youth Giving Project and the Nonprofit Cafe.
- Manage the Executive Director Roundtable, Fundraising Roundtable, Nonprofit Happy Hour and other new initiatives.
- Assure relevance and impact of BACF’s programs and events.
- Create and execute evaluation processes for programs and events.
- Capture evaluation data for an annual report of BACF programs and impact.
- Fundraise for programming and events alongside Executive Director.
- Track program and events income and expenses in CommunitySuite fund accounting system.
- Create and execute on weekly communications for Foundation programming.
- Create a healthy and productive work environment.
- Complete administrative duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5 years experience in program and events management
- Experience convening groups and facilitating discussions
- Experience working in the nonprofit or philanthropy sector
- Understanding of community foundation structure and purpose
- Approachable, friendly, and outgoing
- Skilled listener and strong public speaker
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter
- Able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks
- Objective, strong “can do/will do” style
- Builds and maintains relationships with ease
- Proficient in Microsoft and WordPress systems
- Works efficiently with timelines and budgets
- Sitting, standing for long periods of time
- Computer work, keying and screen
- Lifting of less than 25 lbs., occasionally
Salary and Benefits: $35,000-$45,000 DOE + Health and Retirement Benefits
BACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
After thoroughly reviewing our website, interested applicants must email a cover letter, resume, and contact information for four references in a PDF file to email@example.com. Please mark the subject line to read “Program and Events Manager Application”.